Roleplay: The Last Corsican

Share your stories about the Gothic Sector and your battle reports.
Lt.Hargrove

Re: Roleplay: The Last Corsican

Postby Lt.Hargrove » 05 May 2016, 06:34

I hope things go well for you, Owl. I was slightly hyped about being turned into a servitor with a coffe machine.

Samoth87
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Samoth87 » 05 May 2016, 07:16

Owl wrote:Hi everyone, I'm afraid I have some bad news: I will be unable to join you all in this RP project due to some sad news I will be announcing Sunday.

Deepest apolagies,
Owl

Bad news that you'll announce on Sunday..? I don't know what to make out of it...it's really upsetting.
Anyways its a pity mate.I hope the best for you.
Once more into the fray...

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 05 May 2016, 11:09

Turest wrote:
Kadaeux wrote:
Jarrid wrote:This can be done by writing your own actions or another player writing what you do.

As a well and truly experienced GM, I advise striking the last part, another player puppeting someones character is the no1 source of arguments starting and with good reason. Collaborating on a shared post via PM's works, but allowing another player to describe what another persons character does wills start trouble. :D

I think I agree here. the point is to create an interesting story together. and communication promotes that.

Hi guys. I will still say that writing for other players in a minor way is acceptable. However I can see some of you are not sure about it so I'll say this. I would encourage all of you to pm eachother to discuss posts if you're including another player. If you have any objections about something someone has written about you, be grown up and pm them politely and ask them to change it. If there are still issues pm me and if your request is reasonable and yhe person refuses to modify after I have asked them they will be on my kill list.

If a player does something drastic or unreasonable to a player I will review the post and decide if its invalid. If the player doesnt change it they will be on the kill list.

I have never had to do any of the above before so if you are all reasonable wgen using another character in a minor way, and are also reasonable about letting this happen there will be no issues!

I also reserve the right to use your characters in any way, as I may need to do this to further the plot.

Also! Very sorry to hear owl cannot play with us. All the best to you mate. We've had 2 new excelent entries so that leaves just one place left! Post your character and if it's decent and complete we could start the rp tjis evening!

Owl
Community Moderator

Postby Owl » 05 May 2016, 12:23

You people really are great. Thanks for all the good wishes, but I promise nothing bad has happened on my end.

Take care,
Owl

Turest

Postby Turest » 05 May 2016, 12:25

Owl wrote:You people really are great. Thanks for all the good wishes, but I promise nothing bad has happened on my end.

Take care,
Owl

We are a community for a reason :D I'm glad to hear your ok though.

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 05 May 2016, 16:04

So further to my last post, current character lineup is as follows:

Karnak - Giant Enginseer (Engines)
Keir - Enginseer (weapons)
Akon - Ship Security Sergeant
Vladimir - Ship security Sergeant
Shedler - Ship Commissar
Kermin - Able Voidsman
Brandock - Ship's Rating
Barnes - Second Lieutenant, Bridge Crew
Nico - Junior Midshipman, prow weapons

That leaves one slot left, and it could be yours! I'm all ready to start the RP with the above players, so if you want to join make sure to read the whole thread for all the rules etc, and we'll start. Those who are already in, watch this space. Arf Arf.

Lord-Cptn. Patilludo

Postby Lord-Cptn. Patilludo » 05 May 2016, 18:24

All right then, we await for the last crewmate to join us.

Owl
Community Moderator

Postby Owl » 05 May 2016, 18:30

I've been doing a LOT of thinking. I have reworked my schedule changes so I can spend more time in the community than I had planned.

I was planning on leaving the community, but I was actually getting a little depressed from the thought of it. So in other words, count me back in and let's get this show on the road! :D

Lt.Hargrove

Postby Lt.Hargrove » 05 May 2016, 18:33

Buttcheek coffe machine here we go.

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 05 May 2016, 18:45

Owl wrote:I've been doing a LOT of thinking. I have reworked my schedule changes so I can spend more time in the community than I had planned.

I was planning on leaving the community, but I was actually getting a little depressed from the thought of it. So in other words, count me back in and let's get this show on the road! :D

Excellent news!!!!! We are a full house gentlemen.

Okay chaps. Bear with me as I get all my ducks in a row. Ill do one post with all the characters on, then I'll do a second one with the first part of the RP and the rules. Remember, don't burn yourselves out writing the crap out of the first chapter. We got plenty of chapters to go!

Return to “Stories and Lore”