Mysterious Warp Occurrences

Share your stories about the Gothic Sector and your battle reports.
Ashardalon

Re: Mysterious Warp Occurrences

Postby Ashardalon » 08 July 2016, 20:18

Thats awesome news, i always imagined the current speedfreak dream of going realitybreakingly fast was a legacy of the doomrider
An ork biker following him into the warp, chasing him across a hundred different battlefields in five minutes and then left somewhere confused but desperately looking for something like that again so starting to poke mekboys about it ,wich leads to those grot teleport guns
GW has a has habit of making characters either immortal or never happend so seeing something that could have left a legacy die is awesome

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Mysterious Warp Occurrences

Postby Imperator5 » 08 July 2016, 22:53

Ashardalon wrote:Thats awesome news, i always imagined the current speedfreak dream of going realitybreakingly fast was a legacy of the doomrider
An ork biker following him into the warp, chasing him across a hundred different battlefields in five minutes and then left somewhere confused but desperately looking for something like that again so starting to poke mekboys about it ,wich leads to those grot teleport guns
GW has a has habit of making characters either immortal or never happend so seeing something that could have left a legacy die is awesome

Since I'm not sure if the blessed silver can keep him for ever contained, we can only hope! Though knowing GW, this "ending story" is the best we could hoped for.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “Stories and Lore”