Change skirmish to be customisable. Or give custom games persistance

Share your ideas and suggestions for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
shangheili

Re: Change skirmish to be customisable. Or give custom games persistance

Postby shangheili » 24 April 2016, 14:56

I provide my voice for OP. We need much more customization for Custom games, those should be playable with players too.

Like: 2 Players coop versus 2 AI, or even Player + AI VS Player+ AI.

lorddante85

Postby lorddante85 » 24 April 2016, 15:28

I felt I should post my 2 cents here as well. This game most certainly needs a vs AI option. Pretty much every staple RTS has vs AI. This should pretty much work just like multiplayer only with AI opponents. I mean you have 2v2 comps, just with a comp as your ally. All you guys need to do is add the ability to have players as allies, and make it persistent so you can level your captains.

TYP

Postby TYP » 24 April 2016, 16:11

I agree completely; the options for single player are absurdly thin. Honestly, when did game designers start making only one campaign for these kinds of games? Yes, we need a properly customized skirmish mode, but also, how hard is it to create a Dark Crusade style campaign where you can play any faction?

Drakkarius

Postby Drakkarius » 30 April 2016, 05:58

I agree with OP, but it should also let us choose the difficulty , instead of creating a new profile for each difficulty!

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 03 May 2016, 09:23

With plasma macros fixed, this is the big problem the game should fix in th future.

Please help us and implement these changes, and even the critics will be left without ammo.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Wintermute

Postby Wintermute » 08 May 2016, 17:52

I fully agree with giving customizability to skirmish or persistance to custom games. I'm even more in agreement that multiplayer needs customization as well as vs 2v2 vs AI options.

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 10 May 2016, 19:17

bump.
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

Solitaire_7

Postby Solitaire_7 » 17 May 2016, 18:44

Bump...
"Let your enemies fear, for a Harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."

Black Library Approved : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Crown Prince Solitaire
Beta tester crash dummy

Drakausa

Postby Drakausa » 08 June 2016, 20:05

I have played a couple of Custom games but at the end is...emptiness. Nothing. No persistence. no...anything. Now what?

I have seen so many great ideas for playing and structuring play styles on these forums. Play modes that can bring in players to enjoy. Yet, I am wondering if the actual problem is not because the devs and designers do not want to implement many of these ideas but that the Unreal Engine CANNOT adapt to these modes. At least not without major restructuring of the game framework. Sad!

Megamaiden

Postby Megamaiden » 12 June 2016, 16:43

Just I join the forum and I have the same problem I bought the game yesterday thinking he was going to have skirmishes of the war total and what is my surprise when I see a totally unfinished Skirmish
I for one do not give more life to this game since I'm almost exclusive player PVE
Honestly I did not expect such great as that of rome skirmish but this has been a big stick because to me what I like is playing choosing a frigate to 2 destroyers or backwards without limit of changes , hopefully the mods community can fix this huge mistake if this game would last very little in my library
P.S.
Strongly agree therefore with Imperator5

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”