Observer or replay function would be really nice.

Share your ideas and suggestions for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
HarbingerCom21

Observer or replay function would be really nice.

Postby HarbingerCom21 » 11 February 2017, 13:46

I really like taking great screenshots through my play-through, but it's bit hard to do so while controlling entire fleet at my disposal. Replay with ability to turn fog-of-war off or ability indicators (such as bomb circles) would be really nice. Red dots indicating enemy signal doesn't look very nice in screenshots.

Also, I know some people who wants to broadcast the game, and they have told that observer function would be really helpful. This might make it easier for youtubers and others to promote the game. While I like playing this game a lot, it is also always nice to watch someone else playing.

Neighbor Kid

Re: Observer or replay function would be really nice.

Postby Neighbor Kid » 13 February 2017, 01:15

I'd love to have a replay function/ way to observe the game like you can in Star wars Empire at war.. it was awesome to see the game bounce from different angles of combat.

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 13 February 2017, 12:36

Greetings Admirals,

The replay feature is one of the most common suggestion we receive. I already spoke to the staff about it and technically this is a bit of a challenge because it will implies that all battles replays of every users should be saved somewhere and available at anytime for X amount of time.
Regarding the observer option, it does not need those resources so may be it is more doable.
In any case, I will submit both suggestions. :)
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Neighbor Kid

Postby Neighbor Kid » 23 February 2017, 02:05

Blexus Falconer wrote:Greetings Admirals,

The replay feature is one of the most common suggestion we receive. I already spoke to the staff about it and technically this is a bit of a challenge because it will implies that all battles replays of every users should be saved somewhere and available at anytime for X amount of time.
Regarding the observer option, it does not need those resources so may be it is more doable.
In any case, I will submit both suggestions. :)

What about a cinematic viewer?

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”