So... what are you waiting for more campaings and races?

Share your ideas and suggestions for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Neighbor Kid

Re: So... what are you waiting for more campaings and races?

Postby Neighbor Kid » 23 February 2017, 02:12

It would be great to see a coop campaign, both for the main story, and an open ended one that can go on until you conquer all the galaxy's.

New Races of course; with some awesome animations when we see nids using their tentacles and jaws around ships... that would be cool.

A new campaign... Armageddon, would require a few more ships, but that never hurts anyone.

Waiting for a lot of things to hopefully show up at some point by devs or modders who figure out how to implement their own stuff.

Lord Baal

Postby Lord Baal » 03 May 2017, 02:37

So... I just found out the android game actually released a update with NECRONS... a mobile game... released new version....
The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the captain is master of his ship.
-Popular naval saying

Romeo

Postby Romeo » 03 May 2017, 16:15

Lord Baal wrote:So... I just found out the android game actually released a update with NECRONS... a mobile game... released new version....

Yeah. Despite the constant "something is coming" from Tindalos, I've basically resigned myself to the fact that BF:GA is dead. Six months of "something is coming" without even the smallest scrap of information? How much is that bridge going to cost me? :lol:

Lord Baal

Postby Lord Baal » 06 May 2017, 02:41

I mean, that humble mobile game was capable of actually doing it. And released a new faction after all this months... how can this game which I think was far more successful gone the dinosaur way?

Lack of mods and new content I guess.
The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the captain is master of his ship.
-Popular naval saying

Romeo

Postby Romeo » 09 May 2017, 18:29

Lord Baal wrote:I mean, that humble mobile game was capable of actually doing it. And released a new faction after all this months... how can this game which I think was far more successful gone the dinosaur way?

Lack of mods and new content I guess.

Different costs I'd assume too.

The mobile game might not have been anywhere near as successful, but when you can rattle off new stuff with two programmers and an artist, your overhead is pretty low. In comparison, the assets in BF:GA are absolutely stunning, which would take teams of artists. And the gameplay is far more detailed, requiring far more programmers.

The lack of mods is definitely a killing blow to the long-term of the game though.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”