3 things I'd like to see changed

Share your ideas and suggestions for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Aquila

3 things I'd like to see changed

Postby Aquila » 09 October 2016, 07:46

longer battles. When a ship warps out it returns in a minute fully repaired. A destroyed ship is replaced within 2 to 3 minutes. The games would then have to be about points. A kill gives 10 points, an enemy ship that warps out gives 5pts. Make it a version of cruiser clash since this would mess with planetary and space station assault. Could see it working with convoy, data recovery and assassination tho. Of course, ships gaining exp would have to be rebalanced, too.

Movement. If moving on normal speed ships should be able to move over or under allied ships as to prevent them simply stopping in a cluster based intercourse. Should not work with enemy ships so that rams and blockades can still be set up. Maybe for Eldar. Switch the shoot, 180° turn and run to actually having to face enemy fire but not having to fear ramming or slowing down.

Greater battles. Allowing 700pts per player in 2v2 as well as adding 3v3 / 4v4 and 1v1v1 / 2v2v2 etc. together with bigger maps. I know this has been talked to death but we should still keep mentioning to "motivate" the devs to overcome the technical hurdles that currently deny greater battles.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: 3 things I'd like to see changed

Postby Imperator5 » 17 November 2016, 11:55

I would be fine with warped out ships having the ability to redeply after a timer. Not for destroyed ones.

Yeah, more 3d manoevering would be good.

Greater battles are always good. The game can take up to 30 ships fighting before it gets laggy on my middle range pc.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Ahzek Ahriman

Re: 3 things I'd like to see changed

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 17 November 2016, 22:43

Imperator5 wrote:I would be fine with warped out ships having the ability to redeply after a timer. Not for destroyed ones.

Yeah, more 3d manoevering would be good.

Greater battles are always good. The game can take up to 30 ships fighting before it gets laggy on my middle range pc.

I can confirm, I haver a pretty good (though not top-notch) machine and it can take 18 ships aside before it gets laggy.

I sign my name under those points too, though 3d manoeuvring would be a bit troublesome to implement no doubt.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”