Several Bugs (Probably already listed.)

We'll help you troubleshoot issues with Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Noskard

Several Bugs (Probably already listed.)

Postby Noskard » 10 March 2016, 22:46

Deployment Bug: Once in awhile for some reason I'm unable to deploy any of my ships, although auto-deploy may work the first time. Redeploying said ships towards another position will not work, and then to re-autodeploy it will not work as well.

Random Kick to the Main Screen: Very weird, near the end of one of my games before I could finish off my opponent I was kicked into the main game.

Every 3rd Game Fatal Error?: Everytime I start up a multiplayer battle every third match it seems or then on has a risk of having a fatal error, I'll probably edit this post to post the error it states. But it just kicks me out the game completely and I'll have to restart all over again.

Battle Cruiser "Overlord" Torpedo Glitch: It seems once in awhile it shoots only 4 torpedoes rather then 6.

Micro Warp Jump Glitch Possibility?: Now I don't know if it was Micro Warp Jump that initatied said glitch, but once I said jump I lose complete control of my ship unable to move or do anything it remains frozen in space shooting at everything that comes into it's firing range. Although when I use the ability again they are once more capable of moving without a problem. (In matter of fact a situation came to hand where my battle cruiser literally rammed into my Cruiser because I couldn't tell it to rotate, it just did a 360 backwards into spaceeee~!)

Focus_Ugo
Focus Team

Re: Several Bugs (Probably already listed.)

Postby Focus_Ugo » 11 March 2016, 13:10

Hello,

Thank for your reports.
Deployment Bug: Once in awhile for some reason I'm unable to deploy any of my ships, although auto-deploy may work the first time. Redeploying said ships towards another position will not work, and then to re-autodeploy it will not work as well.

Known issue, related to the hoster and specific lobby actions.

Random Kick to the Main Screen: Very weird, near the end of one of my games before I could finish off my opponent I was kicked into the main game.

Known issue, I suppose you were guest and winning the game :-)

Every 3rd Game Fatal Error?: Everytime I start up a multiplayer battle every third match it seems or then on has a risk of having a fatal error, I'll probably edit this post to post the error it states. But it just kicks me out the game completely and I'll have to restart all over again.

Known issue, the matchmaking still has a high possibility to trigger this one. Will be fixed asap.

Battle Cruiser "Overlord" Torpedo Glitch: It seems once in awhile it shoots only 4 torpedoes rather then 6.

I am not sure it's a real issue, your torpedoes can be destroyed by many different game elements, are you sure/did you meet it often?

Micro Warp Jump Glitch Possibility?: Now I don't know if it was Micro Warp Jump that initatied said glitch, but once I said jump I lose complete control of my ship unable to move or do anything it remains frozen in space shooting at everything that comes into it's firing range. Although when I use the ability again they are once more capable of moving without a problem. (In matter of fact a situation came to hand where my battle cruiser literally rammed into my Cruiser because I couldn't tell it to rotate, it just did a 360 backwards into spaceeee~!)

This one is very interesting as we do not know it at all so far. We will try to reproduce it and report it to the dev team.

If you can keep us up to date about the last too points, it could be helpful.

Best,

Ugo - Focus Team

Kp.Grig

Re: Several Bugs (Probably already listed.)

Postby Kp.Grig » 11 March 2016, 15:43

The same error with the deployment, but only in multiplayer. In a single game this error was not observed.

Return to “Technical Support”