Ships not responding to clicks

We'll help you troubleshoot issues with Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Redpleb

Ships not responding to clicks

Postby Redpleb » 30 March 2016, 03:46

I played a game where, as orks, most of my clicks were not registering on input buttons for abilities or to select targets. Sometimes the button would work and the UI would change to choose a target but it would never register the click to target after the register changed to show that the target was valid. At some point, near the half way point of the game, one of my ships stopped accepting inputs at all, all of the buttons grayed out and the ship sat doing nothing. If I mashed on the keyboard I would hit the BRB shortcut and it would boost forward but then still not accept cursor inputs.

I would include a DxDiag attachment but apparently .xml and .txt is not a valid file extension.

Bosie

Re: Ships not responding to clicks

Postby Bosie » 31 March 2016, 11:14

I've had this multiple times. Was just in a match as Chaos vs Ork when the only thing I could do was toggle my overdrive. Quite annoying.

Zakalwe Blacksun

Postby Zakalwe Blacksun » 31 March 2016, 12:09

Redpleb wrote:I would include a DxDiag attachment but apparently .xml and .txt is not a valid file extension.

Add them to a rar file and upload. Rar is an accepted attachment.
Battlefleet.org - drop me a PM if you're interested in helping out.

Yiha

Postby Yiha » 01 April 2016, 16:25

it wont help much, but i encountert that one too. If it happens again i bring the DxDiag.

Return to “Technical Support”