Balance Patch Next Week

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Vahouth

Re: Balance Patch Next Week

Postby Vahouth » 05 June 2016, 12:02

Any chance for patch notes at least? To see what we can expect.

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 05 June 2016, 13:32

Facejack wrote:its been 10 days since this thread was posted...

perhaps you should read through the thread and see the part where velocop says thats its been delayed to early next week and additionally when Iam Alpharious steps into say that the patch is delayed because some things got broken and then showed off some space marine screenshots
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Escoune

Postby Escoune » 06 June 2016, 17:25

Rolepgeek wrote:You chose to buy the game before all the kinks and bugs were worked out. If shit goes downhill, that sucks, but you knew what you were getting into. That's how stuff works now, like it or no. I would very much rather the game be good than bad, but it's $40. It's not worth getting super worked up about if it doesn't go how I'd prefer.

Normally, i don't post and i just read this forum to have some news.
But i can't stay quiet when i see this kind of message.

I paid for a game, and i don't expected to pay for a game with bugs.
A game with bugs after the release IS NOT NORMAL.

Do you imagine if you buy a car and the sellor told you "one wheel is missing, but we will deliver it to you next week" or some kind of "bug" like it? Or more accuretely "the air conditionning doesn't work, but we will repair it soon"

And the buyers didn't know the state of the game before the buying...

But the bugs are not the main problem here (there are very few bugs i saw in game).

Please, the things we need are some more contents... And not only "new races" but some content to make the community alive : some tools for tournament, story telling or ranking...

The game is very good : we have a RTS with fast games, with a RPG side for the farm (it's remind me the mechanics for the last blizzard games). But we have no goals for the farm.
"Ok i have a big fleet, but what can i do now?"

Because i'm feared to come back to a game with no one when i look on the charts :
http://steamcharts.com/app/363680

We have 20 times fewer players compared with the release...

PS : sorry for my english, i think there are a lot of mistakes here.

Sagranda

Postby Sagranda » 06 June 2016, 17:47

Escoune wrote:
Rolepgeek wrote:You chose to buy the game before all the kinks and bugs were worked out. If shit goes downhill, that sucks, but you knew what you were getting into. That's how stuff works now, like it or no. I would very much rather the game be good than bad, but it's $40. It's not worth getting super worked up about if it doesn't go how I'd prefer.

Normally, i don't post and i just read this forum to have some news.
But i can't stay quiet when i see this kind of message.

I paid for a game, and i don't expected to pay for a game with bugs.
A game with bugs after the release IS NOT NORMAL.

Where have you been all these last years?
A released game with bugs has been pretty normal for a long time now, especially for online games.

Not saying that it doesn't suck and the like, but it has been the normal state for a long long time now.
I play Orkz to collect all those salty Imperial tears
#FeelsWaaaghBoss

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 06 June 2016, 19:24

You bought a game so you are free to play it when you want. It is not like if you have a regular fee like some MMORPG with 0 new content.
When new things will be added you will be free to come back.
Repent, for tomorrow you die

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 06 June 2016, 19:48

Beernchips wrote:You bought a game so you are free to play it when you want. It is not like if you have a regular fee like some MMORPG with 0 new content.
When new things will be added you will be free to come back.

Correction , its a defective game and not only the game play is affected. No one can deny it.

What you can do with bought defective things in real life? Have the option to giving back. If the devs give that option 2 things will happen:

1) they know the player base will drop till irreparable low
2) you will get rid off people you consider trolls (in this case, people unsatisfied by a defective product that value the money they have earned with their work)
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

Little.Horus.Aximand

Postby Little.Horus.Aximand » 06 June 2016, 20:01

Looking forward to it.

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 06 June 2016, 20:01

Correction , its a defective game and not only the game play is affected. No one can deny it.

I totally deny it so stop speak as if you speak the Truth. This game still has some bugs and is not perfect but it is not defective because something defective is something not able to be used.
Everyone had the possibility to refund the game according to Steam but also according to your country laws about buying online products so stop speak as if it is a great plot from allmight Tindalos to stay in game and get your money
Repent, for tomorrow you die

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 06 June 2016, 21:47

Beernchips wrote:I totally deny it so stop speak as if you speak the Truth. This game still has some bugs and is not perfect but it is not defective because something defective is something not able to be used.

Wrong, defective is imperfect, having a deficiency (this game have a lot)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/defective

Speaking about the truth... BS maybe in Strasbourg you call it something different

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 06 June 2016, 21:55

Drakki wrote:People had to option to test it all they wanted during the beta and refund , and calling the game defective is an opinion, I consider it working fine (with some obvious kinks to forge out like the ones to be forged out in the patch this week) and am looking forwards towards its development route.

Is a fact guy, there are sooooo many bugs, disconnections, lag spikes, gameplay dis balances, crashes... the list is endless

Drakki wrote: Devs were not hiding any information nor were they using false marketing so you should NOT be able to refund because that would be simply theft. Are you a thief and want to rob the small team of their money they were working their elbows off to get? #Hypocrisy

Actually they are hiding info, since about 1 month we dont have any info of the Devs ( I mean Tindalos not focus only telling patch next week, delayed patch.... nice communication) When was the last comm of Ravensburg?

Second when a job is well done there is no complaints, everyone is satisfied and people want more dont flee away like 8.000 players from 9.000. That is not a good work. Example: Homeworld was a good work, Total war Warhammer is a good work, Dow1 was a good work (btw people are playing more to Soulstorm than this game )

Return to “News & Announcements”