Balance Patch Next Week

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Mr Morden

Re: Balance Patch Next Week

Postby Mr Morden » 04 June 2016, 12:57

Thanks for the post and pics :)

Look forward to seeing and hearing more!
Imperial - Lady Lukara (8), Chaos - Abraxus (8), Eldar - Flower of Carnage (2) , Orks - Big Bazza (6), Wolve - Floki (6) :mrgreen:

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 04 June 2016, 14:15

Oh that yellow... brings back memories. My SM fleet will be Angry Marines themed.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Pietrak

Postby Pietrak » 04 June 2016, 14:43

Imperator5 wrote:Oh that yellow... brings back memories. My SM fleet will be Angry Marines themed.

Angry Marine ships won't launch torpedoes filled with explosives but filled with Angry Marines. And the torpedoes will scream FUU*****************CK YOU on impact! +6 boarding actions all across the board!
In a world without gold we might have been heroes! - Edward Thatch

Crnyo

Postby Crnyo » 04 June 2016, 16:03

Ork Waagh makes Angry Marines even more angry. +1 boarding action
Weirdboyz iz the new WAAAGH

shadowsfm

Postby shadowsfm » 04 June 2016, 16:56

gives a like

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 04 June 2016, 17:42

Note the 4 macro cannons on the side of the strike cruiser im guessing dominator level strength broadsides
So 144 damage broadsides + 1 bombardment cannon also with a torp/boarding torp launcher.

Thats some pretty respectable armament

Further more it seem that perhaps the base/starting colors of SM ships are yellow much like IN's is silver
Last edited by Bludfist on 04 June 2016, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Imperator5

Postby Imperator5 » 04 June 2016, 18:05

Drakki wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:
Sorry guy for being less communicative lately, the next patch introduce quit a few change and predictably stuff broke, additionally we are still hard at work on sSpuce MuhrIneZs so our small team is fighting on two front here.

As for me I am working on space marine engine FX atm, here some screen of the new strike cruiser, other Astartes ships are based on this concept but you will see... there will be some surprise !

I absolutely LOVE the engines and the engines wake, and I ofcourse understand the work demands on a team.

My personal opinion is that you better take time and pay no attention to the pressure and release things when you find them ready.

However I will be so arrogant as to give a small bit of advice, a post like this every two weeks from a dev on a forum (both here and on steam) in a separate thread would GREATLY help your PR and probably boost your sales.

Only reason I am writing stuff like this is because:
1) I enjoyed the single-player a lot
2)I like the multi-player , I don't even mind the Eldar since I know you are working on it and I have an trick or two for them anyway.

Those two points make me CARE about the game, and by proxy even care for you guys who gave BIRTH to it :lol: and I care about the community too.
I would appreciate a lot if you would forward what I said about the updates like the very one you did here to the rest of your team : two screen shots and two line of text is really enough, just look at the responses bellow your post! We feel contact with the devs that way!

Agreed this is a good PR move.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 05 June 2016, 02:18

Ashardalon wrote:no i can not see the future but i still prefer people taking the time to where they are proud of what they release than just pump out insignificance every week, judge when they release, if it sucks you can continue to post your "DOOM, DOOM APPROACHES!!!!!" posts every day or you can just wait for a week and then continue with your posts even if the update is amazing

Yes yes, we and the others 8.000 players than don play since the release are the problem here. This is not the 1st time they are following their own road map and seems that is our problem. My post of DOOM DOOM APPROACHES!!! is more like I WANNA RESULTS FOR A GAME I HAVE PAID!!!!!! AND NO SILENCES OR VOID PROMISES!! If you are retard with your money is your business but the others 8.000 players dont share your thoughts
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

Rolepgeek

Postby Rolepgeek » 05 June 2016, 06:28

You chose to buy the game before all the kinks and bugs were worked out. If shit goes downhill, that sucks, but you knew what you were getting into. That's how stuff works now, like it or no. I would very much rather the game be good than bad, but it's $40. It's not worth getting super worked up about if it doesn't go how I'd prefer.

Facejack

Postby Facejack » 05 June 2016, 07:40

its been 10 days since this thread was posted...

Return to “News & Announcements”