We released our development roadmap a few weeks ago, and we're excited to roll out the first thing listed on our agenda today!
This latest patch brings a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. Most importantly though, it is now possible to invite friends to join you in custom 1v1 or 2v2 games!
Here’s the patchnotes:
BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC: ARMADA BUILD 1.1.7796
- Custom Game Invitations - directly invite other players to participate in 1v1 and 2v2 custom games!
- Fixed a bug causing the recon beacon to take the ship’s current roll axis, which disturbed the shape of the detection range.
- Fixed a bug causing Vandez’s ships in some campaign missions to appear outside of the battlefield and to have a strange behavior.
- Fixed a bug causing a malfunction in dialogues at the end of the following campaign missions: “The green threat”, “Seize the plans” and “Holding on to Hand”.
- Fixed a bug deactivating the “Stasis Bomb” skill on defence platforms in Planetary Assault missions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from ordering two consecutive “All Ahead Full” maneuvers on two different ships if the second ship was selected too quickly.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from fitting the Disruptive Bomb on an Aurora Eldar ship.
- Fixed a bug causing a difference in Renown points between the announced gains in the briefing and the actual gains in the Battle Report.
- Fixed a bug showing the critically damaged parts of a ship while it is in blip status, if the critical damage happened while it was in blip status.
- Fixed a bug hiding the battlefield grid during the campaign mission “The Hunt”.
- Fixed a bug allowing the ship to warp out of the battlefield while exploding.
- Suppression of a Debug message showing when the Level 8 Admirals and Level 10 ships achievements were unlocked.
- Fixed a bug causing a dialogue box in turn 33 to have the wrong voice acting.
- Possible fix of a bug breaking down player groups when they come back to the Docks.
- Fixed a bug sending the player on the stellar map at the end of the destruction of the Eldar portal cutscene at turn 23.
- Fixed a bug preventing the guest of a multiplayer match to use the 5th skill of an imperial battleship fitted with the Adeptus Mechanicus Favor.
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to see the Space Station and Defence platforms during the starting missions cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the forced disengagement of campaign units.
- Fixed a bug affecting the size of the IA choices arrows in the Pregame lobby.
- Suppressed a crash caused by Tooltips without buttons.
- Fixed a bug causing a cancelled replacement of a ship to unfit all its upgrades and skills.
- Fixed a bug preventing the chat linked to Shift + Enter to open while Ingame.
- Fixed a bug causing the battlefield to be slightly bigger than the grid, and slightly off center.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player to go back from the “load” screen of the main menu.
- Fixed a bug allowing a player that tried to deploy ships outside of the battlefield to make them appear at the center of the map.
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to select any ship in the pregame of the tutorial 2 “Test of Faith”
- Fixed a bug causing the control group of a taunted ship to stop responding to the player’s orders.
- Fixed a bug forcing the “A new bombardment mission has appeared” to stay if the player accomplishes this objective too quickly.
- Possible fix on a bug showing to the guest the Ingame GUI during the start mission cutscene.
- Fixed a bug forbidding the player to click on a small zone right above the GUI at the bottom of the screen to validate the use of skills or special maneuvers.
- Fixed a bug giving to the “Reinforcement” Eldar skill the wrong icon.
- Fixed a bug giving to the “Grot Assistance” Ork skill a wrong name in its Docks tooltip.
- Fixed a bug causing an Augur Disruptor skill fitted on an Aurora or Eclipse Eldar ship to have the Pulsar’s icon instead in the ship’s card.
- Fixed a bug giving an imperial captain portrait to Ork transport ships.
- Skills now displays their shortcuts on their buttons.
- Fixed a bug preventing the values modified by crew members to actualize themselves if the player reconditioned its ship.
- Fixed a bug showing critical damage icons on all skills when a ship is warping out.
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong icon for the Prow Light Torpedo Launcher Eldar.
- Plasma Macro weapon’s projectile FX slightly modified to ease faction identification.
- Wind of Change’s FX slightly modified.
- Minor tweaks on blue maps backgrounds to make some Skills’ FX more visible.
- Disruptive Bomb FX slightly modified.
- The Ship’s reactors now take into account the roll axis of the ship.
- Fixed a bug on Holofield Overcharge, Winds of Change, and Warp Signature Echo, causing them to have the wrong critical icon.
- Space Stations shields FX now spherical.
- Fixed bugs on the Mark of Tzeentch favour FX: A destroyed ship had its Tzeentch FX misplaced, if you switched ships in the dock, the destroyed Tzeentch ship disappeared, leaving the FX, and the Tzeentch FX were always visible around a ship lost in warp.
- Minor retakes on planets textures.
- Fixed a bug sometimes hiding the shield FX during the Supercharged Void Shield skill on Chaos ships.
- Fixed a bug on the Desolator Chaos ship with favors Nurgle, Slaneesh or Tzeentch causing it to have wrong body parts.
- The Background color of admiral’s name in the deployment phase depends on if it is an ally or an enemy.
- Possible fix on a visual bug of the Voidstalker’s top prow.
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong 3D mesh for the Eldar Space Station’s Starcannons.
- If a ship loses a subsystem while being furtive, the wreckages generated by the explosion are no longer visible by the enemy.
- Minefields can no longer appear under 2.500 units from the deployment zones.
- The host of a group can no longer launch a new search for a match if his guest isn’t returned to the Docks.
- Running Silent and Wind of Change now have the same auto-launch conditions.
- The Escape menu now features a “Retry” option. This button is unavailable in Iron Man mode.
- Optimization on starting mission cutscenes of Eldar and Ork Factions.
- New GUI during the deployment phase depending on the faction played.
- A blinking “!” is now displayed in a new tutorial box.
- Modifications to the “Counter-Attack” and “Resistance” campaign missions in order to improve their balancing.
- The bonuses and maluses on accuracy have been reworked, to be more easily understandable.
- The campaign in Easy difficulty has a new modification: Enemy ships now deal -10% damages.
- The Goff favor no longer gives +10 troop value.
- Corrections brought to the enemy’s fleet points empowerment through the campaign.
- Spire cannot suffer critical damage and the enemy ships cannot use skills anymore in Tutorial 1.
- The WAAAAGH and Micro-Warp Jump skills do not reveal the ship anymore.
- In the “Trouble with the Eldar” campaign mission, The Eldar behavior follow the “Cruiser Clash” rules instead of the “Assassination” behavior, making the mission easier.
- Various modifications to texts and tooltips.
- A message is now displayed in 2v2 if an ally is disconnected in the docks, asking the player to wait its ally’s return.
All glory to the Emperor!
Focus Home Interactive and Tindalos Interactive