Patch Notes 19/05/16 - Invite Friends To Custom Games!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
bobylightz

Re: Patch Notes 19/05/16 - Invite Friends To Custom Games!

Postby bobylightz » 19 May 2016, 18:52

First of all i want thank developers for their work, big bug fixes and and more and more - Thank You.
But i gues in case of some recent discussions on forum, steam hub, fun forums about Eldars - it will be rly nice just to have answer from you, developers, what you guys think about it, how you see eldars in multiplayer etm. (if somethink about it were said already ill apriciate link)
P.S.
sry for bad eng <3

TiamatChaosGod

Postby TiamatChaosGod » 19 May 2016, 18:52

thks so much for this pach :9 i w8 this ^^ :D

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 19 May 2016, 18:54

This was a very much needed bug fix thank you Tindalos. So many many little bugs gotta squash em all. Keep up the good work and thank you for custom 2v2 mode very much appreciated.
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

Revener

Postby Revener » 19 May 2016, 19:04

You forgot Eldar, seriously people are stopping to play because of them, sometimes it takes a long time to get a match.

and what about the bugged space station assault mission in 2 VS 2

Narx

Postby Narx » 19 May 2016, 19:12

I'm not participating in multiplayer again until I see a fix for the bug that prevents me from using any abilities unless I put them on autocast. I had it twice, my friend had it once and we talked to the guys we're playing against and they confirmed it happening.

And then we'll see if matchmaking is fixed or not.

As far as this goes, good job!

Pony

Postby Pony » 19 May 2016, 19:20

I'm not participating in multiplayer again until I see a fix for the bug that prevents me from using any abilities unless I put them on autocast. I had it twice, my friend had it once and we talked to the guys we're playing against and they confirmed it happening.

Ho.

I play only on 2v2, and never seen this.

+1 for the "people are leavin' cause of eldars". Now near any eldar player got a VS, so many people are crying.

Why remove the +10 crew for Goffs? Few people use that favor, and (for me) it was the main reason.
Bad moonz give +1 borading at 6k+ vs 1 at 2.5k-, and you can choose a good boost, not a "near impossible boost to RAM damages".
+10 crew make the balance. No more.

wowu56

Postby wowu56 » 19 May 2016, 19:56

Bug fix is nice, but the lack of (mostly) any balancing at all is a bit disappointing, considering it's quite expected that pulsar nerf and star cannon buff would be done in this patch.
Also no Desolator fix (give back marco weapon extension)? This will keep me away from my lance fleet for few weeks more. The next patch would probably be accompanying the space marine release.

Ire

Postby Ire » 19 May 2016, 20:39

Tbh people complaining about pulsars, rather than the void stalker specifically, need to l2p.

Pulsars are a 3dps weapon with a huge alpha, and unless it's on a 12k voidstalker (who's probably hitting you harder with bombers than its pulsars anyways) is far from some sort of God cannon.

Try playing as eldar without a voidstalker right now, and you will likely loose the majority of matches because people have learned how to counter them. (And those who haven't just qq)

Also, consider that if starcannons start tearing down sheilds before the pulsar fires, could end up making the pulsar actually more efficient (rather than wasting its ap dmg on the sheild and starcannons fire being mitigated by armor)

Not saying some balance doesn't need to happen, but eldar are dependant on the pulsar and likely need a bunch of buffs.

Tldr; any pulsar rebalance means the whole (already weak-ish) faction needs a rebalance to more than make up for it.

Spector

Postby Spector » 19 May 2016, 20:43

Being able to 2 shot a ship isn't Alpha strike dmg. It's broken, period.
My YouTube channel with BFG:A videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

RedDevilCG

Postby RedDevilCG » 19 May 2016, 20:49

[*]Skills now displays their shortcuts on their buttons.

Awesome!

Return to “News & Announcements”