Patch Notes 03/05/16

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
rjl518

Re: Patch Notes 03/05/16

Postby rjl518 » 05 May 2016, 02:51

Awesome!
Looking forward to more great space battles!
"It is better to DIE for the Emperor than LIVE for Yourself!" ---Dreadnought (Dawn of War)

Peryite

Postby Peryite » 05 May 2016, 15:08

Improved multiplayer matchmaking? 1st level new-born admiral versus 3rd (or 4th) level. It is totally absurdly. 1st level will never beat 2nd (if 2nd is not an idiot) but we have the worst situation.

New patches making this game more broken than it was.

kikrotin

Postby kikrotin » 06 May 2016, 07:47

This patch is just a joke. Lot of my friends had already stop playing this game because it's not finished at all, buggy, no balance, no communication, and for a game using the Unreal engine 4 : ugly.
I'm a fan of the war 40k universe, but i'm so disapointed of Tindalos. They're going for another Stellar Impact...
And don't make me wrong, i've tested this game a LOT. I'll be patient, but if Tindalos doesn't react quickly servers gonna be deserted in a couple of months.

warlock00

Postby warlock00 » 06 May 2016, 13:10

95% of players have had their fun, realised multiplayer was only a quick fun style of implementation and have already now left.

Should have waited until the game was ready. Released too soon.

Even if you made a brilliant game at this point, it's too late, player base has gone.

I'm willing to take a hit. Skip the DLCs. Just start your efforts on BGA 2. Implement a serious competitive multiplayer game.

Don't get me wrong BGA was still a good value game, I got a good few weeks out of it playing the beta. Well done on successful good game.

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 06 May 2016, 19:31

warlock00 wrote:95% of players have had their fun, realised multiplayer was only a quick fun style of implementation and have already now left.

Should have waited until the game was ready. Released too soon.

Even if you made a brilliant game at this point, it's too late, player base has gone.

I'm willing to take a hit. Skip the DLCs. Just start your efforts on BGA 2. Implement a serious competitive multiplayer game.

Don't get me wrong BGA was still a good value game, I got a good few weeks out of it playing the beta. Well done on successful good game.

:lol: Keep those patches coming lads n lasses me n the Boyz you know that other 5%..... haven't had all our fun yet. :lol:
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

WarJester

Postby WarJester » 11 May 2016, 04:30

Really like the new Zzapp animation

Roibr54

Postby Roibr54 » 14 September 2016, 17:19

Stork wrote:I don't think you understand how MARKET works. It's a big luck that warhammer fans are so loyal and patient. And i'm one of them. But you can't expect other buyers to agree with this politic, they'll just refound.

I never said Evraaaaaaathaaang!

I talked about some Bugs! This has nothing to do with with Ignorance. I think u are the one has no idea how Marketing work!

Plus u kneeshot urself with ur Quote "It's a big luck that warhammer fans are so loyal and patient". Yeah i`m one of them aswell! Especially ur Phrase with Patient, 4 the sake of God- Emprah

That is why Dev`s tend to do things like that! But i have a new Thread made today. U can read it. King of PvE!! The Game changed for better now!

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 14 September 2016, 22:06

Roibr54 wrote:
Stork wrote:I don't think you understand how MARKET works. It's a big luck that warhammer fans are so loyal and patient. And i'm one of them. But you can't expect other buyers to agree with this politic, they'll just refound.

I talked about some Bugs! This has nothing to do with with Ignorance. I think u are the one has no idea how Marketing work!

Plus u kneeshot urself with ur Quote "It's a big luck that warhammer fans are so loyal and patient". Yeah i`m one of them aswell! Especially ur Phrase with Patient, 4 the sake of God- Emprah

That is why Dev`s tend to do things like that! But i have a new Thread made today. U can read it. King of PvE!! The Game changed for better now!

ALERT! ALERT!
Necromancer has breached our lines!
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Roibr54

Postby Roibr54 » 25 September 2016, 16:45

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Roibr54 wrote:

ALERT! ALERT!
Necromancer has breached our lines!

Nocromancer,said from an Heretic! NEVER

i`m loyal Mad Nomad!

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 26 September 2016, 16:13

Well he is no Spellomancer for sure.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “News & Announcements”