Patch Notes 03/05/16

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Patch Notes 03/05/16

Postby Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf » 04 May 2016, 08:50

rekina wrote:Good update, but I still believe you should have stable multiplayer first THEN add elo to it so that people won't overly mad over crashing and etc. Unstable multiplayer will cause some serious negative experience.
Well, I think we did not experience a single crash during testing this patch.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god is what started this mess in the first place..." Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Purging the bugs you'll never know!

angelshard

Postby angelshard » 04 May 2016, 08:57

Badgutz wrote:
Alex00322 wrote:When are there going to be balance fixes? Everyone just spams Eldar

Forget the Eldar wot about us orkz the Nova cannon is suddenly quite accurate and makin a mess of my boyz. Might ave to start trustin them blood axe kommandoz.........

It's gotten more accurate? Didn't see anything about that in patch notes

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 04 May 2016, 09:53

Not more accurate but the zone feedback was bugged previously and was smaller than the real AOE. They fixed in this patch
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Shaftoe
Location: Imperium of Man, Holy Terra, Territory of Ancient Russia.

Postby Shaftoe » 04 May 2016, 11:33

Exactly more accurate. Nova's current accuracy makes my laugh. I'm not asking about large buff, but +15-20% more accurate on all distances and it will be OK. Now it's ridiculous. Sometimes it misses in siutations it CAN NOT miss.

After all, with addition of Eldars and buffing torpedoes, IN Nova Cannon died. Rare player use it. It was OP in Beta, but now game world's has changed. And Nova didn't take it's place yet.

You see, you take Nova when you need almost guaranteed shot on large distance. But in mid/close range it's utterly useless, as 1 Nova can' t do much damage and if your opponent is not an idiot, he or she will not allow you to lock all Novas on target.

Nova and Torpedoes were as two sides of a coin. In Beta we had only Nova. Now we have only torpedoes.
"There is no such thing as innocence, merely variety of degrees of guilt" - Inquisitorial motto.

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 04 May 2016, 11:55

Shaftoe wrote:Exactly more accurate. Nova's current accuracy makes my laugh. I'm not asking about large buff, but +15-20% more accurate on all distances and it will be OK. Now it's ridiculous. Sometimes it misses in siutations it CAN NOT miss.

After all, with addition of Eldars and buffing torpedoes, IN Nova Cannon died. Rare player use it. It was OP in Beta, but now game world's has changed. And Nova didn't take it's place yet.

You see, you take Nova when you need almost guaranteed shot on large distance. But in mid/close range it's utterly useless, as 1 Nova can' t do much damage and if your opponent is not an idiot, he or she will not allow you to lock all Novas on target.

Nova and Torpedoes were as two sides of a coin. In Beta we had only Nova. Now we have only torpedoes.

Nah m8 maybe your RNG is buggered but I'm findin Nova better in multiplay since da last patch................
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

Shaftoe
Location: Imperium of Man, Holy Terra, Territory of Ancient Russia.

Postby Shaftoe » 04 May 2016, 12:03

Badgutz wrote:Nah m8 maybe your RNG is buggered but I'm findin Nova better in multiplay since da last patch................

Though, it's accuracy is really weird. It's too random. It should be even more accurate than now, but slightly. Just to prevent stupid situations.
"There is no such thing as innocence, merely variety of degrees of guilt" - Inquisitorial motto.

Roibr54

Postby Roibr54 » 04 May 2016, 18:53

Velociraptom wrote:Greetings Admirals!

We’re pushing out the second post-launch bugfix patch today, dealing with a number of bugs that have been reported since launch. We'll do our best to keep ironing out the game and eliminate the technical issues. You can read the patch notes below.

Take a look at our Development Roadmap to see our plans for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada in the coming months.

PATCH NOTE BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC: ARMADA BUILD 1.1.7608c

Bug Fix

• Fixed a bug causing the torpedoes still on the battlefield to “fall” in the ending mission cutscene.
  • Possible fix for a crash involving the close defence turret system.
  • Fixed a bug allowing to move and rotate the camera while the Escap menu was open.
  • Fixed a bug allowing to use the special manoeuvres gauge after a “Mezoa Pattern Drive” engine critical damage.
  • Fixed a bug preventing to open the shipyard again if the player closes it without buying a ship.
  • A comma has been added to the “Hull Integrity value” to display a correct number.
  • Fixed a bug hiding the Chaos missile pod turrets while a favour was placed on the ship.
  • Fixed an issue about some Eldar Upgrades misplaced in the Docks GUI.
  • Fixed a bug disabling the possibility to save/load campaign saves if certain characters were used in the name.
  • Fixed a bug that doesn’t triggers the cooldown of the “Reinforcement” Skill while in Automatic launch, allowing to use it twice, for guests.
  • Fixed a bug reducing the ship’s speed in case of engines destroyed if the generator security team upgrade was fitted.
  • Fixed a bug on the traktor kannon feedback which considers Space Stations and Defence Platforms to be valid targets.
  • Fixed a bug on the skills’ cooldown showing “0”, instead of refreshing the skill.
  • Fixed a bug that forbid the player to win the “Nemesis Destruction” reward correctly.
  • Fixed a bug that showed a wrong Feedback size for the Nova Cannon explosion.
  • Fixed a bug on the “Distress Signal” mission that gives a negative renown reward.
  • Possible fix of a crash caused by torpedoes.
  • Possible fix of a bug disabling the possibility for the guest to use his skills.
  • Fixed a bug allowing to see Tzeentch and Nurgle FX at the center of the map during the deployment phase.
  • Fixed a crash caused by the Asteroid fields damage.
  • Fixed a bug on the Invitation button not working properly.
  • Fixed an issue that locked the camera out of the map without any possibility to recover the control of the camera.
Graphics

• New FX added to the Ork Mega Kannonz.
  • New FX added to the Disruptive Bomb.
  • New FX added to the Plasma Macro-Weapon projectile.
  • New FX added to the Zzap Kannon.
  • New FX added to Boardings.
  • New FX added to Augure Disruptor.
  • New FX added to the Plasma Bomb.
  • Imperial Navy Favor of Adeptus Mechanicus Color Pattern slightly improved.
  • Fixed the Melta torpedoes which had wrong 3D meshes.
  • Fixed a bug on the Warp FX in assassination.
  • Fixed a bug displaying the wrong critical damages icons on some skills buttons.
Optimisation

• Team chat now available using shift+enter.
  • A critical damage “Weapon” can now be seen on the torpedo skills if the torpedo launcher is destroyed.
  • An icon for a destroyed prow has been added. It will show as a critical damage if the prow of a ship is destroyed.

Gameplay

• Matchmaking now takes account of your invisible Elo ranking to match you with a suitable opponent.
Text

• Various additions and modifications in texts.
  • Fixed a localization error on the Moving Camera inputs being in English in all language.

Rofl hahahahahah
This is an outrage. These Bugs, should they be fixed after Release? I certainly dont think so...

These Bugs should have been fixed "BEFORE" Release!
I rally want to support this Game/ Brand, but u make it really hard to do so!

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 04 May 2016, 19:02

Yeah I mean look at League of Legend's latest patch notes:

Ahri
STICKY FINGERS Fixed a bug where Ahri's Passive - Essence Theft wasn't benefitting from ability power
Caitlyn
YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP Fixed a rare crash issue with Caitlyn's W - Yordle Snap Trap
Rengar
CAT BUGS HAVE NINE LIVES Implemented a stronger fix for the bug where Rengar could cast abilities without cooldown
Zed
THE UNSEEN BLADE Fixed a bug where, under specific circumstances, Zed gained tons of attack damage when casting W - Living Shadow (in addition to its passive bonus)

How many years has that game been out, bloody amateurs!

zOh

Postby zOh » 04 May 2016, 19:35

Roibr54 wrote:Rofl hahahahahah
This is an outrage. These Bugs, should they be fixed after Release? I certainly dont think so...

These Bugs should have been fixed "BEFORE" Release!
I rally want to support this Game/ Brand, but u make it really hard to do so!

I don't think you understand how software development works. Bugs are perpetually omnipresent in anything more complicated than Hello World. Furthermore, many can't really be detected until the software is released on a wide-scale. To say that they should have FIXED EVERYTHAAAAANG and released a perfect game is just ignorant.

Stork

Postby Stork » 04 May 2016, 22:25

I don't think you understand how MARKET works. It's a big luck that warhammer fans are so loyal and patient. And i'm one of them. But you can't expect other buyers to agree with this politic, they'll just refound.

Return to “News & Announcements”