LET'S GO DEEPER INTO THE GOTHIC SECTOR!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Owl
Community Moderator

Re: LET'S GO DEEPER INTO THE GOTHIC SECTOR!

Postby Owl » 29 April 2016, 12:56

Necroledo wrote:
Owl wrote:(angrily throws chubby Ripper at the wall)
(continues to throw chubby Rippers at the wall)
(Now uses carnifex to launch rippers at wall. They continue to bounce off with a rubbery SQUEAK sound.)

Please don't :cry:

Don't worry, they're happy to just be involved.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf » 29 April 2016, 13:03

Awesome! I think the Allfather would be pleased!
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god is what started this mess in the first place..." Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Purging the bugs you'll never know!

Lihkan

Postby Lihkan » 29 April 2016, 13:09

Have to say I am bit disappointed. While everything posted in roadmap is cool (Nids, huray!), what this game really needs right now are bigger point matches (CRITICALLY needed for 2 v 2 mode) and options to customize even "standard" multiplayer games atleast a bit (Been able to choose small point game when my fleet is wrecked, or not to play convoy when I hate them)

SirGuppy

Postby SirGuppy » 29 April 2016, 13:21

Lihkan wrote:Have to say I am bit disappointed. While everything posted in roadmap is cool (Nids, huray!), what this game really needs right now are bigger point matches (CRITICALLY needed for 2 v 2 mode) and options to customize even "standard" multiplayer games atleast a bit (Been able to choose small point game when my fleet is wrecked, or not to play convoy when I hate them)

Same, trailers give impression of massive fleet battles, in reality pretty much just only use 2/3 ships in a 2v2.

Uksharazad87
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Uksharazad87 » 29 April 2016, 13:29

hellraiz0r wrote:
Ravensburg wrote:Point two: Free, If you got the game During the pre order phase, OR purchased it on release and upto sometime in June. In June we should get a Price.

your wording is a bit blurry. i bought it in mid April, not on steam, but elsewhere and am not qualified receiving the rewards as an early adopter. i bought on mmoga.com, but they aren't refunding or changing keys which have already been used. i was totally excited about the game, bought it instantly when it was available but now i can't get the early adopter rewards. Would be great to see you giving it to everyone by the letter, not only to whom who bought it on special resellers like steam.

it would have been better if there has only been one key! not two versions of them ;(

Sorry hun, that's an issue between you and the reseller. you want the DLC. you'll be waiting for a price once there out then, sorry. :(

DatonKallandor

Postby DatonKallandor » 29 April 2016, 13:42

Forgeworld Tau is kind of disappointing, since the original Tau ships have very nicely balanced and interesting loadouts and look very unique. They wouldn't fit the standard ship class layout (they'd need more than 1 BB slot, and don't need 4 CL slots), but that's not exactly an insurmountable problem.

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 29 April 2016, 13:44

I'd have preferred Necrons ! But well omg this is amazing ! So glad I got on the bfg train woo woo chugga chugga chugga chugga ! :D
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

Netheos
Focus Team

Postby Netheos » 29 April 2016, 13:45

hellraiz0r wrote:
Ravensburg wrote:Point two: Free, If you got the game During the pre order phase, OR purchased it on release and upto sometime in June. In June we should get a Price.

your wording is a bit blurry. i bought it in mid April, not on steam, but elsewhere and am not qualified receiving the rewards as an early adopter. i bought on mmoga.com, but they aren't refunding or changing keys which have already been used. i was totally excited about the game, bought it instantly when it was available but now i can't get the early adopter rewards. Would be great to see you giving it to everyone by the letter, not only to whom who bought it on special resellers like steam.

it would have been better if there has only been one key! not two versions of them ;(

MMOGA.com isn't an official retailer, but as far as I can see on their website, they offer the Early Adopter Edition. You should contact their support to see if it applies to your game.

efty

Postby efty » 29 April 2016, 13:48

Here's a thought - gives us higher points values and the option to fully choose and kit our ships for custom games, rather than choosing from the retarded solo admirals limited to 3 specific cruisers. Give us the option to ban those retarded skills you guys love so much but many of your players hate in custom games and we'll be golden.

I don't want a competitive game. I've nothing against other players competing if that's how they get their kicks, but I want to be able to set up a custom game with a friend where we have more fleet options and less junk available.

P.S. Mix FW & GW Tau please. GW Tau ships were much cooler.

Grimnir

Postby Grimnir » 29 April 2016, 14:00

^^ What he said ^^

The current system is by no means bad, but it would be great beeing able to build your own fleet with no restrictions; and then use said fleet in MP.

Return to “News & Announcements”