Netheos wrote:We are working on the 2v2 versus AI and the 1v1 with friend.
It will be added to the game as soon as possible.
What a pity . Me and my friends were really looking forward to this
Netheos wrote:Greetings Admirals!
[*]The Siren of Slaanesh Chaos favour Upgrade now has an improved range of 7.500 instead of 3.000
[*]The Faction attributes “Disciplined” (Eldar) and “Disorganized” (Orks) now modify the Taunt’s duration (in addition to the other bonuses):
[*]The “Fragile” Faction attribute (Eldar) now decrease the Ramming Damage dealt by ships that have it by 50%, in addition to the other penalties given by the attribute.
- It lasts 50% shorter on Eldar ships.
- It lasts 50% longer on Ork ships.
[*]The Augur Disruptor skill has been modified:
[*]The Micro Warp Jump has been modified:
- Its range is now 7.500 instead of 5.000.
- The Enemy detection range is now reduced to 1.000 instead of 0.
[*]The Micro Warp Jump now silences the ship during the loading time of the skill.
- The interdiction zone for the arrival zone of the teleportation is now 3.000 instead of 1.250.
[*]The Imperium now have a second kind of Torpedo: The Melta Torpedo. It causes an automatic critical damage “Fire Onboard!” on the ships they hit if the torpedo bypasses the armor. Unlike normal torpedoes, they consider armor as normal and not at 25%.
[*]The Imperium has a new Escort vessel: The Widowmaker. It comes with torpedoes and an augur sensor passively enhancing its detection zone.
[*]The Imperium has a new Ship Upgrade: Power Ram. It gives the ship the Spur ship attribute, enhancing their ramming damage. It replaces the Camo upgrade, which is no longer accessible.
[*]The Imperium has a new Ship Upgrade: Voss Pattern Void Shield, which gives the ship’s shield 25% chance to ignore a hit. It replaces the Generator Security Team, which is no longer available.
[*]The Global Events “Solar Eruption” and “Radiation Wave” are now added to the game.
[*]The Imperium has a new Ship Upgrade: Short-Burn Torpedoes, which enhance the torpedoes’ speed by 50%. It replaces the Overload Generator, which is no longer available.
[*]The Data Recovery and Assassination Targets can no longer be furtive.
[*]The Imperium has a new Ship Upgrade: Mezoa Pattern Drive which enhances the ship’s speed by 25. But, if the ship suffers critical damage, then it will receive the status Engine Destroyed and remove access to Special Maneuvers. It replaces the Auxiliary power relay upgrade, which is no longer available.
[*]Eldars have a new Faction Attribute, Void Species, which make them immune to the Solar Eruption global event.
[*]Collisions with celestial bodies, such as the Mining Facility or Imperial City, now cause damage to the ship.
[*]Eldar’s Holofield increase rate now 7.5 per second instead of 10. Its decrease stays at 10 per second.
[*]The Reinforcement skills of the Space Station can now be set in auto-launch. But, as they are linked, it will make all three of them in auto-launch setting.
[*]Major modification of Eldar ships:
- The Eldar Shuriken Cannons are now named Starcannons.
- The Holofield now only has an 80% chance to block Lance based attacks. It reduces the enemy Macro-weapons precision, up to halving it at maximum efficiency. It now decreases if the ship moves at less than 50% its max Speed, and increases if the ship moves at 90% or above of its max speed.
- The “Engines Destroyed” critical damage now modifies the Holofield’s efficiency. Each Sail destroyed decreases the Holofield’s defense by 10 points.
- The “Generators Destroyed” critical damage now halves the efficiency of the Holofield.
- The reinforced Holofield no longer gives +5% absorption to the Holofield. It now blocks the minimal value of the Holofield at 20%, even if the ship doesn’t move.
- The Holofield Overcharge Skill no longer absorbs 100% of hits. Instead, it gives the ship its Holofield’s actual maximum value (value affected by the critical damages) for a given duration, even when the ship isn’t moving.
- Eldar ships no longer suffer from the wobbling effect
[*]The Imperium’s Plasma Batteries have been improved, and the fleet point costs of the Tyrant, Overlord and Retribution have been reworked accordingly.
[*]The auto-cast of torpedo skills has been improved, and the precision of auto-launch now includes the “Short burn torpedoes” upgrade in it.
[*]The profiles are now retro-compatible considering upgrades. An upgrade replacing another will not cause problems anymore.
[*]A warning message is now displayed if no audio peripheral system has been detected.
[*]The profile setting delay when the player connects is now only done in multiplayer.[/list]
- Numerous text modifications.
- Modifications made on the Credits.
- New acknowledgement sounds have been set for each Favour when you fit them on a ship.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest