Release Patch Notes

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
User avatar
Kine²
Posts: 352
Joined: 27 March 2016, 10:38
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Kine² » 21 April 2016, 16:07

Beernchips wrote:
But, if the ship suffers critical damage, then it will receive the status Engine Destroyed and remove access to Special Maneuvers.


Does that mean than any critical will also gives a engine critical or that the first crit is always engine crit or just that engine crit removes special manoeuvres?


Pretty sure its worded improperly. :P Kinda broken if the first crit is auto engine damage hahaha

But, if the ship suffers *engine* critical damage, then it will receive the status Engine Destroyed and remove access to Special Maneuvers.
Last edited by Kine² on 21 April 2016, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
no victory without war New Game Mode Suggestion

User avatar
hellraiz0r
Posts: 52
Joined: 21 April 2016, 16:01
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby hellraiz0r » 21 April 2016, 16:08

Sagranda wrote:Steam store page of bfga has the answer you are seeking


grouchy answer but you shall still receive some thank you.

anybody else interested in: steam store page says "approx 2 hours"

cmdchicken
Posts: 21
Joined: 20 April 2016, 10:57
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby cmdchicken » 21 April 2016, 16:09

...and that answer is...

IN ONE HOUR!



First to top level admiral is a big smelly nerd!

User avatar
BattulBruvaCat
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 April 2016, 13:35
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby BattulBruvaCat » 21 April 2016, 16:10

Netheos wrote:[*]The Imperium has a new Escort vessel: The Widowmaker. It comes with torpedoes and an augur sensor passively enhancing its detection zone.

Huh?
Is this some completly new pattern of escort or just upgraded Cobra from Widowmaker Squadron?

User avatar
Kalenath
Posts: 75
Joined: 17 March 2016, 17:55
Location: Somewhere in the Farsight Enclaves
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Kalenath » 21 April 2016, 16:13

For the Emperor! it is time to SMASH some heretics!

And pray that the Greater Good will receive some attention in the near future as well.
Last edited by Kalenath on 21 April 2016, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
You deny the Greater Good? I regret that.

YOU will regret the seeker missile that is now homing in on your personal biosignature. Have a nice day.


:P

User avatar
Trickstick
Posts: 41
Joined: 10 March 2016, 14:24
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Trickstick » 21 April 2016, 16:14

BattulBruvaCat wrote:
Netheos wrote:[*]The Imperium has a new Escort vessel: The Widowmaker. It comes with torpedoes and an augur sensor passively enhancing its detection zone.

Huh?
Is this some completly new pattern of escort or just upgraded Cobra from Widowmaker Squadron?


Sounds exactly like the Widowmaker Cobra to me. As long as it doesn't have a macro turret that is. Will be really nice to take one as a throw away scout.

User avatar
CALiGeR190
Community Moderator
Posts: 1202
Joined: 27 October 2015, 19:03
Location: Manchester, England
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby CALiGeR190 » 21 April 2016, 16:30

Trickstick wrote:
BattulBruvaCat wrote:
Netheos wrote:[*]The Imperium has a new Escort vessel: The Widowmaker. It comes with torpedoes and an augur sensor passively enhancing its detection zone.

Huh?
Is this some completly new pattern of escort or just upgraded Cobra from Widowmaker Squadron?


Sounds exactly like the Widowmaker Cobra to me. As long as it doesn't have a macro turret that is. Will be really nice to take one as a throw away scout.

But then why not just add the Vipper?
Or one of the many other escorts the IN have which hasn't been added (the Falcion even has torpedoes).
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Purplefluffybunny
Posts: 35
Joined: 16 April 2016, 16:30
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Purplefluffybunny » 21 April 2016, 16:32

Downloading a 1.7GB steam update now.

Brandoid
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 April 2016, 03:28
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Brandoid » 21 April 2016, 16:32

Patch went live 9:20AM PST

User avatar
Trickstick
Posts: 41
Joined: 10 March 2016, 14:24
Contact:

Re: Release Patch Notes

Postby Trickstick » 21 April 2016, 16:37

CALiGeR190 wrote:But then why not just add the Vipper?
Or one of the many other escorts the IN have which hasn't been added (the Falcion even has torpedoes).


Isn't the viper a fan unit? I can't remember. I guess because the enhanced sensor range is an interesting addition, whilst being able to use the same model as the Cobra, cutting work down significantly. Adding the Falchion would have meant a whole new model being made.


Return to “News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron