Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
User avatar
Lord Baal
Posts: 68
Joined: 07 January 2016, 19:55
Location: Venezuela
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Lord Baal » 10 April 2017, 02:06

And Tyranids. That way at least all the major races would be represented.
The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the captain is master of his ship.
-Popular naval saying

User avatar
CIRO
Posts: 20
Joined: 06 April 2017, 11:05
Location: I.D.B. Starchild's Grief
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby CIRO » 10 April 2017, 11:21

Lord Baal wrote:And Tyranids. That way at least all the major races would be represented.


Indeed, and huge point battles, and double the number of ships, and none of this online connection stuff.

Romeo
Posts: 39
Joined: 08 March 2017, 21:51
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Romeo » 10 April 2017, 16:12

CIRO wrote:
Romeo wrote:I'm getting the inclination that there isn't a roadmap at this point. The longer they go without making any kind of announcement, the smaller the chances get of the community noticing and purchasing it. And given that we've basically had radio silence since the start of the year, I would hazard a guess that there is no more plans for production.

Frustrating, as I would have happily paid for new races, just as I'm sure most others would have.


Alternatively, they're trying to figure out what's next for them, I don't think this studio I'd never heard from before expect this to blow the Feth up like it did, but it deserves more expatiation. And modding to the eye of terror and back.

For the most part I agree, but then even a small dev would still keep in touch with its community if it had plans to continue selling additions. Complete silence from a dev is a sign that a game is dead in the overwhelming majority of cases.

User avatar
CIRO
Posts: 20
Joined: 06 April 2017, 11:05
Location: I.D.B. Starchild's Grief
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby CIRO » 10 April 2017, 16:26

Romeo wrote:
CIRO wrote:
Romeo wrote:I'm getting the inclination that there isn't a roadmap at this point. The longer they go without making any kind of announcement, the smaller the chances get of the community noticing and purchasing it. And given that we've basically had radio silence since the start of the year, I would hazard a guess that there is no more plans for production.

Frustrating, as I would have happily paid for new races, just as I'm sure most others would have.


Alternatively, they're trying to figure out what's next for them, I don't think this studio I'd never heard from before expect this to blow the Feth up like it did, but it deserves more expatiation. And modding to the eye of terror and back.

For the most part I agree, but then even a small dev would still keep in touch with its community if it had plans to continue selling additions. Complete silence from a dev is a sign that a game is dead in the overwhelming majority of cases.


Yet we still have a Dev on this form escalating bugs, to there are still people working on it.

Maybe there're working on something new, or need re-new the license with GW, or are asking to expand it, there never was a trianid or necron fleet for BFG so, maybe it's like the stuff that wasn't in LotR because it was in silmarillion etc.

Or they're working on something new shiny and awesome. ^.^

But even I think if they listen, this will be "One last update" its been a year, it's almost time to move on, maybe they just don't want to try to compete with dawn of war 3?

To be fair, they've done a better job with races other than Dawn of War Dark Crusade, and Soulstorm.

MAybe, they're gonna turn around with Battle Fleet Gothic: TWO ARMARDAZ! XD

User avatar
Roibr54
Posts: 39
Joined: 30 April 2016, 23:39
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Roibr54 » 10 April 2017, 16:30

CIRO wrote:
Romeo wrote:
CIRO wrote:
Alternatively, they're trying to figure out what's next for them, I don't think this studio I'd never heard from before expect this to blow the Feth up like it did, but it deserves more expatiation. And modding to the eye of terror and back.

For the most part I agree, but then even a small dev would still keep in touch with its community if it had plans to continue selling additions. Complete silence from a dev is a sign that a game is dead in the overwhelming majority of cases.


Yet we still have a Dev on this form escalating bugs, to there are still people working on it.

Maybe there're working on something new, or need re-new the license with GW, or are asking to expand it, there never was a trianid or necron fleet for BFG so, maybe it's like the stuff that wasn't in LotR because it was in silmarillion etc.

Or they're working on something new shiny and awesome. ^.^

But even I think if they listen, this will be "One last update" its been a year, it's almost time to move on, maybe they just don't want to try to compete with dawn of war 3?

To be fair, they've done a better job with races other than Dawn of War Dark Crusade, and Soulstorm.

MAybe, they're gonna turn around with Battle Fleet Gothic: TWO ARMARDAZ! XD


Its awlays a Pain inn the Ass finding Patch Notes...
On Stam especially, you can go to News on the Patch in Download, but it directs you to last year Notes and whatnot!! :evil:

Ouroboros85
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 March 2016, 11:09
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Ouroboros85 » 24 April 2017, 17:15

No fixed Eldar, No craftworld or dark eldar. I am disappointed that this has gone and died and the mobile game for battlefleet gothic seems to only have Imperium, Space Marines and Chaos to offer and I am not even sure if the later is playable.

User avatar
Roibr54
Posts: 39
Joined: 30 April 2016, 23:39
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Roibr54 » 25 April 2017, 16:36

Ouroboros85 wrote:No fixed Eldar, No craftworld or dark eldar. I am disappointed that this has gone and died and the mobile game for battlefleet gothic seems to only have Imperium, Space Marines and Chaos to offer and I am not even sure if the later is playable.



Are you sure, i thought ive seen Tyranid Fleetss in Pictures... Could be wrong though!

User avatar
Bosie
Posts: 551
Joined: 13 March 2016, 14:36
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Bosie » 25 April 2017, 16:59

Roibr54 wrote:
Ouroboros85 wrote:No fixed Eldar, No craftworld or dark eldar. I am disappointed that this has gone and died and the mobile game for battlefleet gothic seems to only have Imperium, Space Marines and Chaos to offer and I am not even sure if the later is playable.



Are you sure, i thought ive seen Tyranid Fleetss in Pictures... Could be wrong though!



Super sekrit patch is coming soon™, he says whilst praying to Tzeentch that it is.
Image
Image

User avatar
BrianDavion
Posts: 1016
Joined: 12 March 2016, 02:32
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby BrianDavion » 26 April 2017, 04:08

hopefully the devs will do something in concurrance with the release of 8th edition

User avatar
Bosie
Posts: 551
Joined: 13 March 2016, 14:36
Contact:

Re: Roadmap update, Ranked Matches, Leagues, Leaderboard and more!

Postby Bosie » 26 April 2017, 08:40

They'll be under orders to say nothing that could pull numbers or attention from DOW 3. Once that's or and had time to settle we may hear something.
Image
Image


Return to “News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron