The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Sagranda

Re: The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

Postby Sagranda » 11 April 2016, 17:18

Eldrad_Ulthran wrote:
Bludfist wrote:
Eldrad_Ulthran wrote:We're not complaining that they gave us information, its more than we have concerns about being able to balance the game if they release it later into the week, and of course saying "next week" and then giving no clarification is incredibly non-specific, and as they haven't clarified anything yet and we've all been sitting around with no word since Thursday. I think its totally understandable to ask for more information...

Maybe you should hold your horses and just wait it out? I know your fav char is eldrad but you dont need to act like him :P

it will be relased when the devs feel ready

As i told you on the steam forums then patch is going to take a little longer to release because we of the elite testing team is still testing the patch

we can talk about it and have to be vague about it cause were under NDA

Y'know, they should put it on your profile that your testing for them xD i wasn't aware you were testing under NDA, i thought you were just one of the more proactive members of the player base, at least having that as clarification is nice, hopefully we won't be waiting too long.

It's there when you look at "groups"
I play Orkz to collect all those salty Imperial tears
#FeelsWaaaghBoss

NihilisticGod

Postby NihilisticGod » 12 April 2016, 02:02

Looking forward to the webways opening and spitting forth the Eldar. I doubt that is a sentiment shared by many in the 41st Millennium :lol:

Dust Sniffer

Postby Dust Sniffer » 12 April 2016, 07:40

When is this getting released?

We've missed a huge amount of testing from Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and at this rate if it is released this week, we'll not be testing it for much of the week...

BabyLionCub

Postby BabyLionCub » 12 April 2016, 18:58

+1 for release date for beta update XD

Entitled? Yes. But I want mah stuff and amma cry if I have too =D

Caine-HoA

Postby Caine-HoA » 12 April 2016, 19:18

Especially because the tease us more and more on their facebook channel i wanna know when the Eldar arrive.

Sheriff

Postby Sheriff » 12 April 2016, 21:37

Bludfist wrote:
Eldrad_Ulthran wrote:We're not complaining that they gave us information, its more than we have concerns about being able to balance the game if they release it later into the week, and of course saying "next week" and then giving no clarification is incredibly non-specific, and as they haven't clarified anything yet and we've all been sitting around with no word since Thursday. I think its totally understandable to ask for more information...

Maybe you should hold your horses and just wait it out? I know your fav char is eldrad but you dont need to act like him :P

As i told you on the steam forums then patch is going to take a little longer to release because we of the elite testing team is still testing the patch

What Warhammer (Forty Thousand) character could we use to describe you as? Y'know, with the "tooting your own horn" deal.

BabyLionCub

Postby BabyLionCub » 13 April 2016, 07:37

Sheriff wrote:
Bludfist wrote:

What Warhammer (Forty Thousand) character could we use to describe you as? Y'know, with the "tooting your own horn" deal.

ABADDON?!? =D

LegioIgnatum

Postby LegioIgnatum » 13 April 2016, 08:05

I, Cato Sicariusss of the glorious and famed elite testing team shall single handedly balance this game. I, Cato Sicariusss of elite testing team demand that you hold your horses and wait while I, Cato Sicariusss accomplish this most glorious task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM8YGsAmeqE
at about 2:20.

:D This is all I hear when ETT team tells everyone to wait and that they are working on it. High horses indeed.

Candor

Postby Candor » 14 April 2016, 00:12

LegioIgnatum wrote:I, Cato Sicariusss of the glorious and famed elite testing team shall single handedly balance this game. I, Cato Sicariusss of elite testing team demand that you hold your horses and wait while I, Cato Sicariusss accomplish this most glorious task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM8YGsAmeqE
at about 2:20.

:D This is all I hear when ETT team tells everyone to wait and that they are working on it. High horses indeed.

Hey, if you think lighting these candles in the correct order and appeasing the Machine Spirits with praising chants to the Omnimessiah is easy, then after several decades of study under a Magos YOU can have a go at it! :P
"Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone."

Return to “News & Announcements”