The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
JeyykuYazora

Re: The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

Postby JeyykuYazora » 08 April 2016, 14:20

Tindi will most likely release the update at the end of their day and leave it over the weekend to grow and infest itself into the game. They would probs check out the forums on Monday to see the results and work with it from then onwards. So youll have to wait till about 1630 or 1700 France time.

Orkz were updated around the same time for me too, but instead on a Thursday. Unlike the usual Friday updates.

Also Tindi has been unpredictable with their schedule and they will probably only inform the community after about 30 mins.

I was sitting infront of PC talking bullshit to friends and suddenly noticed BFG update. Checked the discussion forums and found no news of it.

Went on BFG and Surprise surprise! Orkz were available to play!

a_wizard

Postby a_wizard » 10 April 2016, 15:44

I'm sort of hoping for it today, that'd be quite the suprise

Dust Sniffer

Postby Dust Sniffer » 10 April 2016, 16:47

They should have hat it come out on Friday, I'd have had two days to explain how the Eldar update invalidates IN as a faction altogether.

milkshaker

Postby milkshaker » 11 April 2016, 13:50

Hopefully they will share some info on monday and tuesday just to tease us a bit, so we don't have to wait 'till the update to talk about Eldar :D

Crumplezone

Postby Crumplezone » 11 April 2016, 14:03

If they release eldar on there usual thursday/friday they have 4 working days before release. If they release them into beta today, they get abit longer.

Good luck to balancing a completely changed meta for release though while trying to sort everything else for release :lol:

Eldrad_Ulthran

Postby Eldrad_Ulthran » 11 April 2016, 16:22

So what...you just say "next week" and are then gonna give us radio silence again until the patch randomly drops? an estimated date or perhaps just a brief dev post saying what your doing with eldar would be nice but...radio silence is infuriating, with release so close concerns about balancing eldar are growing, and I'm dearly hoping you don't mean at the end of this week, because that leaves little to no time to balance before release, and of course...makes announcing it last week...pointless, really.

VanHoven

Postby VanHoven » 11 April 2016, 16:37

Yes! How dare you to give us information how we demanded and now... yeah... How dare you tindalos!!!

Eldrad_Ulthran

Postby Eldrad_Ulthran » 11 April 2016, 16:49

VanHoven wrote:Yes! How dare you to give us information how we demanded and now... yeah... How dare you tindalos!!!

We're not complaining that they gave us information, its more than we have concerns about being able to balance the game if they release it later into the week, and of course saying "next week" and then giving no clarification is incredibly non-specific, and as they haven't clarified anything yet and we've all been sitting around with no word since Thursday. I think its totally understandable to ask for more information...

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 11 April 2016, 17:05

Eldrad_Ulthran wrote:We're not complaining that they gave us information, its more than we have concerns about being able to balance the game if they release it later into the week, and of course saying "next week" and then giving no clarification is incredibly non-specific, and as they haven't clarified anything yet and we've all been sitting around with no word since Thursday. I think its totally understandable to ask for more information...

Maybe you should hold your horses and just wait it out? I know your fav char is eldrad but you dont need to act like him :P

it will be relased when the devs feel ready

As i told you on the steam forums then patch is going to take a little longer to release because we of the elite testing team is still testing the patch

we can talk about it and have to be vague about it cause were under NDA
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Eldrad_Ulthran

Postby Eldrad_Ulthran » 11 April 2016, 17:13

Bludfist wrote:
Eldrad_Ulthran wrote:We're not complaining that they gave us information, its more than we have concerns about being able to balance the game if they release it later into the week, and of course saying "next week" and then giving no clarification is incredibly non-specific, and as they haven't clarified anything yet and we've all been sitting around with no word since Thursday. I think its totally understandable to ask for more information...

Maybe you should hold your horses and just wait it out? I know your fav char is eldrad but you dont need to act like him :P

it will be relased when the devs feel ready

As i told you on the steam forums then patch is going to take a little longer to release because we of the elite testing team is still testing the patch

we can talk about it and have to be vague about it cause were under NDA

Y'know, they should put it on your profile that your testing for them xD i wasn't aware you were testing under NDA, i thought you were just one of the more proactive members of the player base, at least having that as clarification is nice, hopefully we won't be waiting too long.

Return to “News & Announcements”