The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Eldrad_Ulthran

Re: The Eldar fleet strikes before joining the beta next week!

Postby Eldrad_Ulthran » 07 April 2016, 14:04

Beernchips wrote:Hmm, Eldrad Ulthran not able to see the exact release date of Eldars. Is it some kind of Eldar bad joke? :)

Come now, i simply wish for them to be open with the rest of you as to when the eldar will be released :P

babypha

Postby babypha » 07 April 2016, 14:14

God damn devs, it's great to see you prioritize things in the correct order. I almost feel asking for 2v2 might be too much to ask at this point, although it would be really, really good if eldar comes out on this weekend..... and 2v2 :mrgreen:

Jether

Postby Jether » 07 April 2016, 14:25

babypha wrote:God damn devs, it's great to see you prioritize things in the correct order. I almost feel asking for 2v2 might be too much to ask at this point, although it would be really, really good if eldar comes out on this weekend..... and 2v2 :mrgreen:

I would take the ability to play with friends over Eldar and 2v2
Emperors Elite Testing Team

HERO

Postby HERO » 07 April 2016, 17:55

I will say though, damn good voice acting. The amount of arrogance in that Eldar Admiral's voice is SPOT ON! Perfect for me.

Brutoni

Postby Brutoni » 07 April 2016, 18:39

HERO wrote:I will say though, damn good voice acting. The amount of arrogance in that Eldar Admiral's voice is SPOT ON! Perfect for me.

It is more than just Arrogance as well. There is a sense of genuine superiority. A hint of an alien mind vast beyond reason. A polished veneer of civility under which a deep pool of violence is just waiting to explode.

Was good voice acting.

HERO

Postby HERO » 07 April 2016, 18:47

Brutoni wrote:
HERO wrote:I will say though, damn good voice acting. The amount of arrogance in that Eldar Admiral's voice is SPOT ON! Perfect for me.

It is more than just Arrogance as well. There is a sense of genuine superiority. A hint of an alien mind vast beyond reason. A polished veneer of civility under which a deep pool of violence is just waiting to explode.

Was good voice acting.

Again, perfect for me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Candor

Postby Candor » 07 April 2016, 18:54

Brutoni wrote:

Was good voice acting.

They still bleed like everything else >: D

And also you can't be that superior if you gorge on chocolate* so much you rip a hole in the fabric of reality and damn yourself to an eternity of torment.

*because this is the most generous form of debauchery I can think of
"Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone."

Brutoni

Postby Brutoni » 07 April 2016, 19:20

Candor wrote:They still bleed like everything else >: D

And also you can't be that superior if you gorge on chocolate* so much you rip a hole in the fabric of reality and damn yourself to an eternity of torment.

*because this is the most generous form of debauchery I can think of

As opposed to totally failing to genetically engineer your sons which results in you then totally failing to notice the somewhat obvious treachery that is coming. Not to mention deploying your forces as single units instead of joint forces which are more individually resilient to combat attrition, treachery, etcetc.

40K. The home of a brilliant concept hidden inside terrible writing and literature.

Evil Ivan

Postby Evil Ivan » 08 April 2016, 11:00

Finally, I'm was waiting this moment for long time. Mael dannan!
Don't cover Russia with your mind,
Don't use your norms for understanding:
It has its outstanding kind -
You must believe without fading.

Mercy Flush

Postby Mercy Flush » 08 April 2016, 12:40

Brutoni wrote:
As opposed to totally failing to genetically engineer your sons which results in you then totally failing to notice the somewhat obvious treachery that is coming. Not to mention deploying your forces as single units instead of joint forces which are more individually resilient to combat attrition, treachery, etcetc.

40K. The home of a brilliant concept hidden inside terrible writing and literature.

Whaaaat??!! .. spoiler alert Image

Return to “News & Announcements”