The defenders of mankind stand ready, as the Space Marines fleet blasts into battle with this latest update!
This latest patch also introduces a range of additional features including Elite Mode, preset ship behaviours and new upgrades for each of the original fleets.
Check out the patch notes below!
- Space Marines DLC is now available! The defenders of mankind are ready.
- The Elite Mode against AI opponents is now available: Test your might against ever-stronger enemies.
- A Newsfeed has been added. Be informed of the latest news about BFGA directly in the main menu.
- You can now preset your ships’ behavior and auto-launches in the Docks.
- Help and FAQ are now available through main menu and in game menu.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Permanent Critical Damage done to ships to be updated in Advanced Infos mode.
- Fixed a crash happening if two players with two different versions of the game try to play together.
- Wreckage fields no longer appear within deployment zones.
- Fixed a bug that display dialogue during the campaign without the corresponding text.
- Suppression of in game Dialogues that were repeated during some End missions’ cut scenes.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Allied Guest of the Defender in Space Station Assault to see the Mine Area as well as the areas around the Space Station and the Defensive platforms.
- Fixed a bug duplicating the Substitutes in the Pregame Screen.
- Fixed a bug in the 19th Campaign mission’s loss dialogue which displayed Vandez’s face while it was Spire that talked.
- Fixed a bug that deactivated the Escort Ships skills tooltips (Torpedoes and Pulsars).
- Fixed a bug that kept some upgrades that weren’t relevant to the ships’ designs fitted without possibility to unfit them.
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong shape for the Ork Transport Ship.
- Fixed a bug causing the Attack orders in a queue of orders to be kept even if the target became invalid in the meantime (Destruction/ Invisibility/ Disengagement).
- The size of the “To Battle” button in the Docks is now correct.
- Fixed a bug displaying the Micro Warp jump cooldown during the deployment phase.
- Fixed a bug displaying the Generator critical damage icon on the rally skill rather than the Deck one.
- Fixed a bug causing the Warp Jump to display a negative Cooldown if it was used quickly after the Micro Warp Jump.
- The size of Tooltips has been improved to avoid visual bugs.
- New caches for all factions in the Docks.
- Fixed a bug keeping the Ork Engine Fx when it should have been deactivated, causing multiple instances to overlap.
- Ork Space Hulk Engine reworked.
- Ork Fighta-Bommas now display their 3D Mesh correctly.
- Fixed a bug causing the Engine explosions to stay after destruction.
- Defence Platforms now have deployment restriction zones displayed.
- The Rally skill now have a new FX.
- Fixed a bug displaying a Fire FX at the wrong emplacement on the Imperial Navy Light Cruiser.
- The reactor FX is now more or less bright depending on the speed of the ship.
- Fixed a bug causing Imperial FX to not show when it should.
- Chaos Lances FX has been modified.
- Fixed a bug causing the Zzap Kannon FX to misbehave, some FX appearing far away from the target.
- In the Docks, the Lightning Strike Icon now changes accordingly with the selected ship’s Lightning Strike.
- If your save is corrupted, a message is now displayed indicating that it cannot be loaded.
- Imperial Navy
- A new upgrade, Imperial Assassin, which can trigger a mutiny with a Lightning Strike Assault Action, has been added to the Deck.
- A new upgrade, Chaos Space Marines, which Reduces the enemy troop value on Boardings and Lightning Strikes, has been added to the Deck.
- Ork Pirates
- A new upgrade, Weirdboy Tower, which adds a Zzap weapon on the Deck, has been added to the Deck. This weapon does not take the Zzap Upgrades, and fires at 3.000 units + 3.000 Units per Point in the Weirdboy Crew Member.
- Eldar Corsairs
- A new upgrade, Harlequin’s Masque, which Improves Troop Value while in Brace for Impact by 5, has been added to the Deck. The bonus can be improved by 5 per point in the Harlequin Crew Member.
- Various changes to the texts.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Weapon’s tooltips range to update if the player fitted a range enhancement upgrade on the ship.
- Fixed a bug preventing the N of “Normal” in the difficulty campaign setting to stay in lower case.
- Fixed a bug on some battery weapons’ tooltips displaying wrong0 statistics.
- Fixed a bug displaying the Battle Settings in the Docks To be in Lower case and capital letters. Now everything is in Lower case.
- Fixed a bug in all languages but English that did not translated the difficulty option.
- Fixed a bug playing the Cut scenes and ship selection sounds even if the game was muted.