Watch the Space Marines Trailer

The latest news and announcements for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Bludfist

Re: Watch the Space Marines Trailer

Postby Bludfist » 17 June 2016, 17:38

Ravensburg wrote:Space Marine chapters will not be favors. At the profile creation you will be able to choose which Chapter you want to play with.

Ravensburg

Thank you sir, this means a lot to the fans of various chapter! :D
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Anastari

Postby Anastari » 17 June 2016, 17:41

Ravensburg wrote:Space Marine chapters will not be favors. At the profile creation you will be able to choose which Chapter you want to play with.

Ravensburg

Hmm, so will each chapter have it's own set of favors then or will all five have the same favors?
Death is my meat, terror my wine.

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 17 June 2016, 17:48

Anastari wrote:Hmm, so will each chapter have it's own set of favors then or will all five have the same favors?

im willing to bet same favors and that rather it will be for perhaps other things like perhaps deathwatch and what not

Mav

Postby Mav » 17 June 2016, 17:52

Ravensburg

Will we be able to change which chapter we play as (as in after it's created) or we will have to create a new admiral for every chapter?
Maybe chapter reroll could cost like 10k favour or smth?

Anastari

Postby Anastari » 17 June 2016, 17:54

Bludfist wrote:
Anastari wrote:Hmm, so will each chapter have it's own set of favors then or will all five have the same favors?

im willing to bet same favors and that rather it will be for perhaps other things like perhaps deathwatch and what not

Wouldn't that take away from the uniqueness of each of those chapters then if they are all the same favors(assuming that the chapter you choose doesn't confer any bonuses/penalties, maybe they do). There would be nothing to separate their fighting styles and in the lore they have very different fighting styles.
Death is my meat, terror my wine.

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 17 June 2016, 17:58

Anastari wrote:Wouldn't that take away from the uniqueness of each of those chapters then if they are all the same favors(assuming that the chapter you choose doesn't confer any bonuses/penalties, maybe they do). There would be nothing to separate their fighting styles and in the lore they have very different fighting styles.

perhaps but then your looking at 20 different favors for SM then

As much as i belive that the devs are hard workers i dont think they will make 20 different unique and viable favors for SM

Shaftoe
(Former) Technical Tester
Location: Imperium of Man, Holy Terra, Territory of Ancient Russia.

Postby Shaftoe » 17 June 2016, 18:04

Ravensburg

Lord Admiral,

How is that happened to Solar Admiral Spire? Will we hear of him again?

Inquisitor Shaftoe
"There is no such thing as innocence, merely variety of degrees of guilt" - Inquisitorial motto.

Ravensburg
Tindalos Team

Postby Ravensburg » 17 June 2016, 19:07

Mav wrote:

Ravensburg

Will we be able to change which chapter we play as (as in after it's created) or we will have to create a new admiral for every chapter?
Maybe chapter reroll could cost like 10k favour or smth?

You have to create a new admiral for each Chapters. (max 5 admiral per Chapter).

Also, Chapters have different ship's skin and portraits but not the gameplay.

Regarding the favors system I prefer to keep the surprise but it will be something a little bit different from the other factions 8-)

Ravensburg

Ravensburg
Tindalos Team

Postby Ravensburg » 17 June 2016, 19:11

Shaftoe wrote:

Ravensburg

Lord Admiral,

How is that happened to Solar Admiral Spire? Will we hear of him again?

Inquisitor Shaftoe

I'm sure you will, but the Space Marine DLC do not include a campaign.

Ravensburg

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 17 June 2016, 19:20

So space wolves do not have extra beerkeg upgrades nor ship beards? Not even shooting wolves as a boarding action? A sad day for Fenris!
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “News & Announcements”