Search found 45 matches

Go to advanced search

by Crnyo
26 May 2016, 22:41
Forum: Chaos Warfleet
Topic: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats
Replies: 17
Views: 3545

Re: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats

Crit chance formula appears to be correct for macro-cannons. According to the formula Dominator has about 60% chance of dealing critical damage in one volley(using lock-on and armor-piercing ammo). I've tested it in custom matches and Dominator indeed deals critical damage in first volley most of th...
by Crnyo
26 May 2016, 19:31
Forum: Chaos Warfleet
Topic: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats
Replies: 17
Views: 3545

Re: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats

You can fire 5 lance volleys before shields regenerate. According to your calculation (which I believe is correct) we are practically guaranteed to score at least one critical hit within those 5 volleys because 0,96 ^ (60 * 0,75) = 16% -> chance of scoring critical damage is 84% However after 5 roun...
by Crnyo
26 May 2016, 10:06
Forum: Chaos Warfleet
Topic: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats
Replies: 17
Views: 3545

Re: Overload Generator Upgrade, and Lance Boats

Reason why chaos lance boat crit chance feels so lackluster is because even with overload generator half of your crit potential still comes from macro cannons.
by Crnyo
24 May 2016, 23:15
Forum: General Gameplay Discussion
Topic: Okay, I'm done
Replies: 24
Views: 3291

Re: Okay, I'm done

It would be a shame if lackluster matchmaking ruined this otherwise fantastic game.
by Crnyo
16 May 2016, 15:39
Forum: General Gameplay Discussion
Topic: Question about hosting
Replies: 1
Views: 452

Question about hosting

Game is usually running quite well but on few occasions I've experienced tremendous lag and disconnects. I used to think it was a technical issue but recently I had a very strange match which made me suspect cheating. The game was very laggy, like 1000ms latency, but my opponent was unaffected. Some...

Go to advanced search

cron