- Master gunner, get our plasma batteries back online and ready to fire.
- But Sir, we don't have any, you sold them all.
- Oh ...
Search found 68 matches
It was 1.250 interdiction range before release, which was powerfull indeed, but was working as intended. Now with 3000, you can't seem to use it in most situations because a single escort or ally ship is blocking in a 6 km diameter circle. The rooms of possibilities are way too low and you need to a...
- 02 May 2016, 12:48
- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions
- Topic: [Feedback] Post-release thoughts
- Replies: 1
- Views: 597
Hey all, I played alot during Beta, and I already did a feedback thread back there, it wasn't very popular, so I'll try doing it better and in larger scale here. I play on quite high tryharding level x) I've played all races since release, and have more knowledge of every races tactics, and some aut...
- 29 April 2016, 12:41
- Forum: News & Announcements
- Topic: LET'S GO DEEPER INTO THE GOTHIC SECTOR!
- Replies: 135
- Views: 99989
1) YES 2) YES 3) YES repeat until the end last things I would like to see that is not stated : - will lvl 9 & 10 admiral levels be unlocked, with more battle points and more ships available ? maybe also having a little random possibility to fall on low levels mods ? - will the the automatic 2v2 ...
We already have Plasma weapons and when the Astartes are here their Bombardment Cannon are explicitly stated to fire "Magma Bombs" as their armament :p (Though the lore description for them seems to imply the name is what they do to planetary targets rather than how they function :p) Gimm...
- 29 April 2016, 09:09
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: You win Tindalos, I'm done. Best of luck to the rest of you.
- Replies: 149
- Views: 24885
The game does look alot gamebreaking for a 'full release' game and a game of that price. I hardly can bring it a good review expect having to say"'It's an awsome w40k and battlefleet game, best w40k game since ... the last 'big one' which is Dawn of war 2 retribution", and I think this is ...
- 29 April 2016, 08:41
- Forum: General Gameplay Discussion
- Topic: Does Tindalos have plans for 2v2 vs AI?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3958
My wish list the Roadmap (because I've been good o/) : - no more fatal errors - fix the 2v2 lobby - change the 2v2 match-up to be more like (1v1)*2 for points and potentially objectives - fully customisable games - admiral lvl 9 & 10, with more ships and battle points available - balance everywh...
having some expensive Space marines ships would look actually nice, making their tier ship abit over the over race ones with abit more points. Here my Ideas 3 space marines escorts : - Gladius - Nova - Hunter around 35-55 points 2 light cruisers : - Gladius Class Light Cruiser - Eclipse Class Light ...