Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
I really hate to resurrect a dead thread.... but as someone who right now is still assembling a Tau Kor'Vattra tabletop fleet.... I would be very, very disheartened if no ships from this fleet were to make an appearance. Sure, they didn't quite fit with the ascetic, but i could hold out on my own wi...
- 20 July 2016, 07:33
- Forum: Tau Fleet
- Topic: Tau Model Pictures (tabletop game)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7747
Literally the sourcebook that the FW rules for the Tau are found. Tau don't warp in the normal way. The Battlefleet Gothic Tau Codex, the one specifically for Tau. The most direct quote as evidence (I was certain there was a direct statement that said essentially that by streamlining hull design th...
While not all of the ships turned traitor (for some they did, like the battleships for example) the ones that did not turn either were decommisioned or are mothballed into reserve fleets somewhere in the imperium. I think it would be confusing to have a mix of ships in your fleet though so im not t...
- 16 March 2016, 20:32
- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions
- Topic: Imperial Favour Appearences
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1035
1) Probably Devs should consider favor nose figures size decreasement. Mechanicus skull looks really huge, and inquisitorial "I" seems kinda... smashed. Like they've rammed an actual Black Ship and took they logo away. 2) I hate Adeptus Mechanicus green windows. Yes, cogitators etc, but n...
So, this crossed my head when I was reviewing my ship profiles for the game. Aren't there ships from the chaos fleet still in service (reserves and Rogue Traders) with the imperium? And if so, why can't we use them as part of our fleets? I'm not saying we get all of them, because, in lore several wh...
- 08 February 2016, 21:20
- Forum: General Gameplay Discussion
- Topic: Why did you pre-order Battlefleet Gothic: Armada?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 4144
I bought it because I can't find local games of tabletop BFG and wanted to keep playing